Energy Statement, Planning

About the Project

Our role on this project was to carry out a full London Plan Energy Assessment, following the London Plan Energy Hierarchy, and produce a detailed yet simple understand Energy Statement report that could be submitted as a part of the developments overall planning application.

By following the London Plan Energy Hierarchy Be Lean, Be Clean and Be Green stages we were able to demonstrate a 15.5% carbon saving at the Be Lean stage, and a further 22.6% saving at the Be Green Stage, for an overall carbon saving of 38.1%, meeting the required 35% reduction of the London Plan.

In accordance with the latest London Plan Energy Assessment Guidance we were also able to calculate the overall carbon emissions using the latest SAP 10 emission figures. These showed that under the SAP 10 carbon factors for gas and electricity the overall carbon savings would be 39%.

Related Projects

Start typing and press Enter to search